About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The new TRON Legacy is really much much better then the 1st Tron film from the 80s. I bought TRON Legacy I rented the film then bought it because i loved the movie that much. Now the first tron movie I remember from when I was a kid. I used to even have the toys of the movie. I always thought it looked so cool but the story in the first film seemed so boring to me then and even after watching it again as an adult. I just could not get my self to enjoy the first tron.

OK so now that they finally did it right I am a big fan. So this is a good lesson for movie studios to learn from. Sometimes when the first film looks great and the story is not you need to wait 25 years then make a better part 2. Hahahaha! yeah that's what happened with this movie.

Well being serious now. I just want to say that the style of this movie is freaking amazing! I am an artist so I can truly respect the artists that did all the work for this kind of movie. It really makes the movie so much more interesting to see as the great story and action make it become a real classic in my eyes.

I also gotta say the music in this film is all done by DAFT PUNK. They are so good at this kind of music. They were the the best pick for music for the film. Their music just fits so well. So anyway I want to say buy this movie if your into cool light affects and lots of action in a computer world. You really don't need to see the first movie to watch it also. So that is good for new comers to the TRON world. Well that all from me for now. I give this movie a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale. Great classic movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment