About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

GREEN LANTERN the big review

GREEN LANTERN the big review is here...
OK finally I got to see Green Lantern and in 3D even. So here is my thoughts on it.

OK as far as DC comics go it seems like Batman always gets the spotlight as far as why I just don't know because DC comics has so many classic hero's. I think Superman should be the shining hero in them all due to the 70 year history of that Superhero. Well finally we get Green lantern to join the movie hero's.

I liked it but some things about the movie could have been so much better. I love the fact that they spend sometime on the green lanterns world instead of all earth. I am not a fan of how the Green lantern suit is all CGI. It seems kind of strange to me. Ryan Reynolds as Green lantern is good but not great but I'm not upset that he is green lantern. The story seems a little rushed but it don't get boring. The green lantern training on the planet Oa was very short and left me wishing it was longer. I liked seeing the other green lanterns all together though. that was cool. The movie was just not a Kick ass one. It was just a little above basic and i hate to say that because I'm a huge DC comic fan and I live to see a Justice League movie so this film is kind of important in that regard. Well as far as the 3D gos. Id say just see it in 2D the 3D was not that good from my experience. I have seen much better 3D movies.

The bottom line is Its got good action not great. CGI not the greatest. Acting was good not great. Story was pretty good. 3D not good. Also if you see it stay through the credits for a extra seen that is kind of not explained well enough but you want to see it.
I give this movie a 8 out of 10. I do like it and will most likely buy it on DVD but only because I'm a huge DC fan. I cant wait tell next week when I get to review TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon in 3D

Leo's Review 4 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment