About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

X MEN first class Movie review...

"X MEN first class"  The early days of the X-Men has some new and great ideas as far as story go's. I really enjoyed this movie. I think out of all the X-Men movies this one is the very best one. Its like the Star Wars episode 3 of the X-Men movies. It is a must see. The acting is nothing but greatness and the back story is so full of interesting out comes. There are a lot of cool action moments in this film and a great deal of deep emotional drama in how the main characters deal with the powers they have and how they got to where they are. I never got bored watching this film at any time. It also has a really surprising funny part in the middle of the film that i will not give away because you will like to see it first hand to know what I'm talking about.

I am not a huge comic book fan of marvel story's and hero's but i loved this film more then any other X-Men movies. I will buy it on DVD and i would say go see it.
It is worth it big time. I think this X-Men movie should have been called X MEN "A" class or X MEN Gold class. It is Classic. A must see, as good as 'THOR" was I give it a "10 out or 10"
Great story. Great action. Great drama. Great over all feel! And yes its a Kick Ass film in my book...

Leo's Review 2 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment