About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SUPERMAN begins all over again With a new actor

Warner Bros has finally found the new actor to play the man of steel. Yes that is right SUPERMAN will return to the big screen again with an all new reboot of the franchise. The new superman will be played by Henry Cavill. The new film not tided to any of the other films will be directed by Zack Snyder who also directed 300 and watchmen. Christopher Nolan will be one of the high lighted producers of the film who also has his own films that are most memorable such as BATMAN BEGINS and most noted DARK KNIGHT. Together Zack snyder and Christopher Nolan will most likely make this the kick ass Superman movie of all time with
Henry Cavill as the new man of steel. The film will not hit the screens tell 2012 same as the 3rd BATMAN film DARK KNIGHT RISING. It will be a big year for DC comics in 2012 I personally can't wait to see how both movies turn out. One thing is for sure. They will be big and epic movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment