About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Justice League Movie some day Please!!!!!

I see the Green Lantern Moive is finally coming I hope to God they took it serius and made hal jorden act like the one I grew up with from the original Green Lantern comics. Im not sure the acter that is playing him will be able to act serious with the Green Lantern role. I will have to do just everyone else has to do to find out and that is WAIT to see it. Summer of 2011.

I see green lantern and batman have movies and Superman is gonna be rebooted to renew it even after the last one Superman Returns was not so bad. Well the point here is Will they ever make the JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE and get it right????  I guess ill have to see more batman movies and green lantern movies and maybe even Superman movies if they ever make it past the reboot of superman. to find out. I have also heard there is a Flash movie coming too. So what about Wonderwoman. She is a kick ass chick why not a movie. She is after all one of the main Justice League members. The Chick from watchman needs to play her. That chick was perfect in watchman and would make a very good Wonderwoman. Well i guess only time will tell. I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment