About Me

My photo
cambridge, mn, United States
This is one of my blog's I have a movie blog where I talk about movies I like and dislike. I also Have a blog about the relashionship between Americans and Filipino's and why they go the distance for love.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ok so ill begin the first post by talking about TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON... The up coming 3rd transformers movie and most likely the last one. I have seen some new stuff in the filming pictures around the web and one that kind of made me a bit unhappy. I seen that Megatron will be a tanker truck that looks like its beat down and old and he is tan in color with a trailer making him much like the evil version of optimus prime who also has his trailer in the new movie too. I hate to say it but i bet they will end it with the viewers finding out that megatron is really optimus primes brother like he said at the end of the 1st movie after megatron died. I will be mad if that ends up being the case. I love Transformers but i wish the movies would try to stay more G1 and not make the bots and cons so differant in there looks.

Well that is enough for now. I will end up talking more about this later anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment